The cold, the wind, the snow and freezing rain… none of these are good for your hair or your body since sometimes we pack up sometimes on the winter because may be too cold for exercise outside, which many people do, so the use of a keto diet pill amazon could be helpful to prevent this. The good news is, with 5 simple tips, you can avoid months of ‘bad hair days’.
- Visit a stylist for a winter cut. Not only will this get rid of any split ends and help promote healthy hair, but will also give you a fresh start to the season. And while you’re there ask for a deep condition to nourish the scalp, roots and tips of your hair. It is recommended that hair is trimmed every 6 weeks to keep it in top shape. You can also might want to look up the latest TouchUpLaser treatment for your unwanted hairs.
- Wash it right with a quality, moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. Nature’s Aid all natural shampoo and conditioner provide excellent hydration to the scalp and hair without weighing it down. Be careful not to over-wash hair throughout the winter months, a good shampoo and condition is only needed 2-3 times a week. In between, opt for a dry shampoo if necessary or simply rinse with water.
- Use heat-styling products sparingly, and when you do, be sure to use a heat styling product. This is particularly important to help control damage as your hair will go from being exposed to the heat of the styling tools to the cold wind and rain or snow outside.
- Wear a hat or cover your hair with a scarf when outdoors to protect against the elements. Worried about hat hair? No need if you follow these rules:
Make sure hair is completely dry before donning that hat. Use volumizing products to create extra volume before putting on a hat. This way, hair won’t flatten out as much. Make sure your hats are 100% wool or cotton – synthetics are more likely to cause static. Avoid tight-fitting hats. Bring some dry shampoo with you, spritz on top when you remove the hat, then flip your hair upside down to finger comb. This will help bring hair back to life.
- This may sound counter-intuitive but use a humidifier at night. According to Celebrity Hairstylist Ben Skervin, a humidifier will counteract the dry heat in your home and instead of creating frizz, will actually leave your hair more nourished.